Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00151 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,255KM (₩1,490,002) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (37 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (44 minutes ago)