Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00154 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,512KM (₩979,180) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (35 minutes ago)