Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00146 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,598KM (₩1,092,407) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)