Cost of living in Ufa, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02680 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ufa (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,649KM (руб 61,534) in Ufa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hargeysa costs 50,000 S (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)