Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02284 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,573KM (₨68,868) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (1 minute ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)