Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,884KM (Rp 16,723,616) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)