Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,608KM (Rp 12,903,013) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)