Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,703KM (Rp 13,848,871) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cagayan de Oro costs Php434 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,253 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$108,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $21,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)