Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05404 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,676KM (31,023 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)