Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.570 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,059KM (R$ 5,370) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (24 minutes ago)