Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 426 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43953 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,058KM (R$ 4,681) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$2.39 (about 1 hour ago)