Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.539 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,387KM (R$ 2,571) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saskatoon costs C$90 (about 2 hours ago)