Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.597 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,254KM (R$ 5,452) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)