Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44950 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,233KM (R$ 4,968) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)