Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01574 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 34% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 930KM (¥59,099) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)