Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.44094 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,959KM (R$ 4,442) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan Bator costs 500,000 ₮ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 589 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨150 (about 3 hours ago)