Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45304 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,343KM (R$ 5,173) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (31 minutes ago)