Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.587 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,734KM (R$ 6,363) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)