Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00110 BAM / LBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 21% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,701KM (1,540,865 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seoul costs ₩122,222,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs BD$109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 6,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)