Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00115 BAM / LBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 59% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,228KM (1,943,955 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)