Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00122 BAM / LBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 31% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,253KM (3,478,681 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (37 minutes ago)