Cost of living in Tyler, Texas, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.752 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyler, Texas (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,493KM ($3,135) in Tyler, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)