Cost of living in Tver, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02684 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tver (Russia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,854KM (руб 69,061) in Tver.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (38 minutes ago)