Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017.
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,323KM in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)