Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00008 BAM / VND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 11% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,154KM (14,965,246 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)