Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00008 BAM / VND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 10% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,936KM (36,332,501 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)