Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08435 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,146KM (Mex$ 13,580) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (43 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)