Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 BAM / VEFX *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 51% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 738KM (Bs 4,432) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $99 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (37 minutes ago)