Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00000 BAM / VEFX *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 19% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,458KM (Bs 103,520,508) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (41 minutes ago)