Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18434 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,534KM (Bs 19,172) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $55 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)