Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
|Personal Care||+ 268%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02777 BAM / VES *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 638% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 11,066KM (398,546 Bs.S.) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (about 1 hour ago)