Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16720 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,620KM (Bs 9,690) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)