Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,061KM (Bs 297,211,043) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨559 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $62 (about 2 hours ago)