Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 77% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,001KM (Bs 141,456,826) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)