Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 54% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,020KM (€2,562) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (39 minutes ago)