Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.836 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 100% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,804KM (€2,072) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edinburgh costs £9 (about 2 hours ago)