Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.534 BAM / TMT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,450KM (6,464 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)