Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.536 BAM / TMT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,500KM (6,527 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)