Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.49818 BAM / TMT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,324KM (2,657 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sopron costs 5,600 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,350 (about 1 hour ago)