Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.47886 BAM / TMT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,393KM (2,908 Manat) in Turkmenabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)