Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.968 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,201KM (€2,135) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (42 minutes ago)