Cost of living in Turin, Italy vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 656 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.956 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 88% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,820KM (€1,442) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 3 hours ago)