Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00054 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,443KM (COL$2,664,034) in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbus, Ohio costs $0.69 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,500TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)