Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00055 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,590KM (COL$2,898,281) in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨750 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan Bator costs 500,000 ₮ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 589 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)