Cost of living comparison between Tunja, Colombia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00060 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 33% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,084KM (COL$3,483,225) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)