Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 920 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.600 BAM / TND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 26% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,255KM (2,091 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Nantes costs €2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Warsaw costs 2.00 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (42 minutes ago)