Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 993 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.586 BAM / TND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,511KM (2,581 Dinar) in Tunis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $150 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tunis costs 1,200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rousse costs 35,725 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trinidad costs $b15 (about 2 hours ago)