Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 701 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.648 BAM / TND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 22% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,476KM (2,278 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)