Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,010 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.572 BAM / TND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,735KM (3,031 Dinar) in Tunis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuiabá costs R$ 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Eugene, Oregon costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 8,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)