Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.671 BAM / TND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 49% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 769KM (1,147 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (36 minutes ago)