Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.694 BAM / TND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 48% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 728KM (1,049 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)