Cost of living in Tumkur, India vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02418 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,337KM (₨55,270) in Tumkur.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.11 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,378 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$800 (about 1 hour ago)