Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02448 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,157KM (₨47,262) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元20 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 500 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)