Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02305 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,464KM (₨63,513) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)