Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,192KM (COL$2,139,927) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs BD$3,151 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São José dos Campos costs R$ 85,000 (about 1 hour ago)