Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00063 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,650KM (COL$4,214,314) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (30 minutes ago)