Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.581 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,820KM ($1,151) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)