Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.803 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,476KM ($2,483) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (about 1 hour ago)