Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.661 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,163KM ($1,302) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)