Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.683 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,591KM ($1,540) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 2 hours ago)