Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02772 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 36% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 891KM (руб 32,134) in Tula.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)