Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03663 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 40% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,370KM (Php119,296) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)