Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03074 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,089KM (Php67,971) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)