Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03670 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 40% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,210KM (Php114,721) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)