Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06838 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 45% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 984KM (ARS $14,386) in Tucumán.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)