Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01581 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 110% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,563KM (¥225,408) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Orenburg costs руб 1,200 (28 minutes ago)