Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01479 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,605KM (¥108,530) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (39 minutes ago)