Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01636 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,032KM (¥246,420) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)