Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00150 BAM / CDF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 80% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,390KM (3,596,667 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)