Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00107 BAM / CDF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 121% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,192KM (3,904,804 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,440 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salta costs ARS $750,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $55 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)