Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00129 BAM / CDF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 61% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,831KM (3,758,866 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)