Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00101 BAM / CDF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,856KM (1,842,121 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 2 hours ago)