Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.518 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,141KM (S/. 2,202) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,896 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)