Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.508 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,871KM (S/. 3,684) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)