Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 558 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20192 BAM / NOK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 187% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,586KM (kr 22,714) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brisbane costs AU$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Singapore costs SGD $1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Almería costs €441 (about 2 hours ago)