Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 235 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18763 BAM / NOK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 170% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,403KM (kr 28,794) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)