Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 453 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20223 BAM / NOK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 191% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,660KM (kr 23,042) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)