Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20918 BAM / NOK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 109% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,541KM (kr 31,270) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $966 (41 minutes ago)