Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20349 BAM / NOK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 105% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,666KM (kr 13,101) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)