Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 320 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19309 BAM / NOK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 178% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,442KM (kr 23,003) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (43 minutes ago)