Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20712 BAM / NOK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 117% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,688KM (kr 17,808) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (28 minutes ago)