Cost of living comparison between Tromsø, Norway and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21717 BAM / NOK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 132% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 7,524KM (kr 34,647) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (about 2 hours ago)