Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20067 BAM / NOK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 197% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,450KM (kr 22,177) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Orenburg costs руб 1,200 (27 minutes ago)