Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20634 BAM / NOK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 116% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,247KM (kr 15,738) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)