Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21389 BAM / NOK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 127% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 7,083KM (kr 33,115) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)