Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20617 BAM / NOK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 123% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,242KM (kr 20,574) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)