Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.292 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,374KM (C$1,064) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oshawa costs C$150 (about 2 hours ago)