Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.274 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 44% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,739KM (C$2,149) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)