Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.360 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,405KM (C$2,503) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)