Cost of living comparison between Trois-Rivières, Canada and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.381 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,146KM (C$2,278) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)