Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 4% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,726KM (€881) in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $3,440 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (42 minutes ago)