Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,427KM (€728) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (32 minutes ago)