Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,293KM (€1,681) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $66 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (39 minutes ago)