Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.951 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 29% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,928KM (€988) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)