Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.155 BAM / LYD *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 48% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,524KM (2,186 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)