Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.251 BAM / LYD *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,428KM (2,741 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kingston costs J$500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (30 minutes ago)