Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.284 BAM / LYD *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 26% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,924KM (3,057 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)