Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.253 BAM / LYD *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,593KM (1,271 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (37 minutes ago)