Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00109 BAM / LBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 21% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,689KM (1,543,101 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)