Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00114 BAM / LBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 80% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,880KM (2,527,040 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Acapulco costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cúcuta costs COL$1,453 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 2 hours ago)