Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00105 BAM / LBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 68% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,356KM (3,189,482 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)