Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.681 BAM / CUC *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,814KM (1,080 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)