Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.847 BAM / CUC *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,336KM (1,806 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (33 minutes ago)