Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.603 BAM / CUC *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,796KM (1,120 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)