Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26873 BAM / BOB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 22% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,333KM ($b8,682) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (36 minutes ago)