Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24741 BAM / BOB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,317KM ($b5,322) in Trinidad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Orenburg costs руб 1,200 (23 minutes ago)