Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24437 BAM / BOB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 22% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,319KM ($b5,400) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Asheville, North Carolina costs $1.19 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Natal costs R$ 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (22 minutes ago)