Cost of living in Trieste, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 303 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.838 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 77% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,191KM (€1,736) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Schaffhausen costs CHF 1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)