Cost of living comparison between Trieste, Italy and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,090KM (€2,088) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (28 minutes ago)