Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,924KM (€981) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)