Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,003KM (€2,043) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (36 minutes ago)