Cost of living comparison between Trento, Italy and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,012KM (€2,047) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 2 hours ago)