Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.594 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan (United States) is 114% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,061KM ($2,548) in Traverse City, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)