Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.594 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,135KM ($1,340) in Traverse City, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)