Cost of living in Trapani, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,973KM (€1,517) in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$75 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €1.24 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vienna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元14 (about 1 hour ago)