Cost of living in Trang, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05303 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trang (Thailand) is 22% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,432KM (45,865 ฿) in Trang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (39 minutes ago)