Cost of living in Trang, Thailand vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05469 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trang (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,569KM (28,696 ฿) in Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aleppo costs 200,000 £ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vilnius costs €200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tandil costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)