Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.32187 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,474KM (4,579TL) in Trabzon.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $1,050 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)