Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28648 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,482KM (5,174TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Algiers costs 90 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)