Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32118 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,202KM (3,741TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)