Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.32147 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,472KM (4,580TL) in Trabzon.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)