Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.514 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,821KM (3,545TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 3 hours ago)