Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01491 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 81% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,439KM (¥230,613) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,163 (about 1 hour ago)