Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01629 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,538KM (¥278,532) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)