Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.136 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 98% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,371KM (AU$2,968) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)