Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.225 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 56% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,502KM (AU$2,042) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (38 minutes ago)