Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.253 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 120% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,955KM (AU$3,156) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)