Cost of living in Townsville, Australia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 385 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.221 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 101% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,014KM (AU$2,468) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩147 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.92 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €13 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Antonio, Texas costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 250,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)