Cost of living comparison between Tours, France and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 42% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,617KM (€2,356) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)