Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 90% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,418KM (€1,744) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hargeysa costs 50,000 S (about 1 hour ago)